SFWA Online Benefit Art Auction
Submission Deadline: MAY 8
Auction Dates: May 22 – 29
- Submission Deadline: May 8
- Auction Dates: May 22 – 29
- Fees: None – each artist may submit for up to 4 images of art to donate – Please submit quality images of your work to make it attractive to the bidders.
- Number of Items: 100 artworks will be selected.
- Notification: May 15
- 2D Art: Beautiful, high quality works that are professionally finished for gallery presentation & Ready to Hang.
- 3-D Art: Excellence in creative, professionally finished mixed media, textile/fiber art, or sculpture.
- Description: Please provide a brief description of your art for the bidders to view in the Notes Section of Smarter Entry including size, with frame if appropriate. and information about mediums and/or processes. This description is what viewers will see when click on your image.
- Weight: Pieces must weigh under 10 pounds, and be able to be installed by one or two people.
- Size: Not larger than 48″ on longest side
- Pricing: Minimum Price: $350 – Maximum $3,500 – Bidding starts at 35% of value and goes up in increments, i.e. Priced at $350, bidding starts at $122.
- Delivery: Arrangements will be made for delivery of the art to the Gallery June 1-2.