Call for Entries:
“SFWA Online Holiday Benefit Auction”
Submission Deadline: OCTOBER 17 ~ Extended
We are excited to let you know that the SFWA Online Holiday Benefit Auction will be launched November 7.
Proceeds will help provide critical revenue for our San Francisco Women Artists Recovery Fund.
We are asking for your support by donating artworks for the auction. Your contributions are vital to the sustainability of our historic arts organization and will be deeply appreciated.
For your ongoing support of SFWA, its mission and legacy, we thank you.
- Submission Deadline: October 17- extended
- Auction Dates: November 7-14, 2020
- Fees: None, for up to 2 images per artist
- Number of Items: 70 artworks will be selected by Helene Sobol and Janice Rumbaugh
- 2D Art: Beautiful, high-quality works that are professionally finished for gallery presentation & ready to hang.
- Description: Please provide a brief description of your art for the bidders to view – in the Notes section of Smarter Entry
- Art Size: Not larger than 48″ on the longest side
- Value: Minimum Price: $350 – Maximum $2,500 – the bidding process will go up in increments
- Delivery: Arrangements will be made for delivery of the art to the Gallery November 17-18
IMPORTANT – Please use the Note
You are also welcome to include a sentence about yourself as the artist.