How to Price Your Artwork & Maximize Its Value
Martha Zlatar of ArtMatch returns for another dynamic & informative workshop.
Date: August 11, Sunday
Time: 10 – 11 AM
Location: SFWA Gallery, 647 Irving @ 8th Ave, SF, 94122
- Are you afraid that if you increase your prices nobody will buy your art?
- Do you frequently wonder if you are pricing your art correctly?
- Are you curious about ways to market your work that will make buyers perceive your art as more valuable?
In this 1 hour workshop you will learn:
- The 6 most common fears and misconceptions artists have about pricing
- The 10 KEY guidelines for pricing your work that will demystify and facilitate the process dissolving many of your current blocks
- The most popular formulas used in the art world so you can start pricing your work in a more methodical and organized manner
- How to increase the value of your art by using simple marketing tactics that will enhance the way buyers perceive your work so you can command higher prices
For a PDF of her latest workshop, PDF LINK
Fee: $25, payable online, below. Seating limited, sign up now.
For additional questions, contact the SFWA Gallery, firstname.lastname@example.org